- It is required by China Eastern Airline Corporation Limited that passengers who are younger than 2 years old be accompanied by an adult passenger over 18 years of age.
- Note: infants who are younger than 14 days are not permitted to fly. Disease Diagnosis Certificates must be shown for premature infants older than 14 days.
- The maximum number of infants accepted by China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited on any flight is determined by the number of infant lifejackets available on-board.
- China Eastern Airline Corporation Limited assumes the responsibility for carriage of infant passengers to the same extent as normal passengers.
- In the absence of special arrangements, each adult passenger can carry a maximum of two infants, and the ticket class of the infant must be consistent with the ticket class of the adult.
- Infants cannot occupy its own seat. When two infants travel together, the extra infant can purchase a ticket at child price and occupy one seat.
- Cradles are suggested for infants’ carriage (automobile-type safety seats can be used for infants older than 6 months).
- Our company provides a fixed quantity of cradles based on the type of the airplane. Passengers must reserve its use in advance.Requirement for baby cradle application: the baby’s height shall be no more than 75 cm (29.5 inches), and weight no more than 10 kg (22 lb)
- Passengers can also bring and use their own infant cradles (including automobile-type safety seats), but tickets must be purchased for occupation of seats.
- Infant safety belts should be used for infants on board.
- Any class can accept infant passengers using safety seats when occupying a seat, but it must be arranged in advance and a child ticket should be bought.
- The safety seat must occupy an inside seat. Attending adult passengers must occupy aisle seats and infants cannot be seated in emergency exit rows.
- It is necessary for passengers older than fourteen years old and in good shape to take care of the safety seat during the flight.
|Airplane type||Infant cradle spare quantity in cabin||Infant life jacket spare quantity|